Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Write/Change IMEI number on Lenovo Vibe P1m (+ some other MTK devices) *...





Hi.

Welcome to another Tech LetSee video.

you might have faced a problem that I M E I number of your phone has changed to zeros after installing stock ROM.

You can see this problem in most of the lenovo devices.

I have a solution for you.

So, let's get started.

Goto the link in the description, and download the application.

After downloading install the application. (remember to read all the permissions you are giving to any application).

After installing, open the application.

After opening the application, click on "MTK engineer mode".

Swipe right to "connectivity".

Click on "CDS information".

Open "radio information".

Open "Phone 1".

Click beside "A T+", and write as I write.

In the blurred region write your I M E I number of sim 1.

Note that both I M E I numbers are available on invoice given by provider or on the box provided with your phone.

And click on send A T command.

Go back and open " phone 2".

Click beside "A T+", and write as I write.

In the blurred region write your IMEI number of sim 2.

And click on send A T command.

Go back to home.

Now, restart your phone.

Now you can see your phone's service provider's signal has come back.

And that's what I'm going to leave this video.
So, thanks for watching guys, Hope you enjoy that.
If you just stumbled across this channel, feel free to subscribe for more cool videos.
Appreciate all your comments, Love you guys.
you've been watching to Tech LetSee.
And I'll see you again soon in next video.
Cheer guys, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LONEWOLF 17+ Chapter2(By FDG Mobile Games) - iOS/Android - Walkthrough G...

17+ NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN! LONEWOLF is an intense game with moral conflicts. 1 Minute: Your mental-noise has calmed down. It's ...